For over 60 years Norwood has been producing finely crafted wood windows for the discerning home builder.
All Norwood windows are built to exacting standards using the finest materials available. Choose from our extensive list of existing styles, shapes, colors and sizes, or let our custom shop build you something truly unique.
Casement Windows Hung Windows Bays & Bows
French Inswing Casements Drop Down Windows Casement Bays
French Outswing Casements 500 Series Single or Double Hung Basement Bows
Outswing Casements 501 Single Hung Single & Double Hung Bays
King Heritage Casements Weight & Chain
Specialty Windows – Custom Shapes
Octagon Windows: THIS HISTORICAL EIGHT-SIDED WONDER was one of the first decorative shapes to make a come-back and still remains octogonepopular. Choose operating or fixed.
Oval & Circle Windows: NOW THAT THE ARCHITECTS HAVE SEEN HOW VERSATILE WE ARE, they have us running circles around the competition with some of the most beautiful windows we have ever produced. Look around your home and make plans for a chance to make a special statement in curving wood and glass. Circle Units can be ordered as operable, complete with a push bar stay or designed as a Venting Rotary Window.
Extended Quarter-Rounds & Half-Rounds: THE EXTENDED QUARTER-ROUNDS ARE PERFECT COMPANIONS TO CASEMENTS, extended quarter round PICTURES AND EXTENDED HALF-ROUNDS. The Extended Half-Round is often seen with Extended Quarter-Rounds, Quarter-Round/Casement Combinations or simply between Casements or Pictures. “Ask your dealer about creating combinations which include many Norwood products in Extended Quarter-Round or Extended Half-Round shapes.
Quarter-Rounds and Half-Rounds: USEFUL “BUILDING BLOCKS” IN MANY CREATIVE FEATURE WINDOWS. Quarter-Rounds can be used alone or stacked conveniently with other Norwood products. quarter roundHalf-Rounds work well alone or in combination with many rectangular shapes. Norwood’s Awnings, Casements, Pictures, Single or Double Hungs, Garden and Patio Doors are ready to be topped off with a Half-Round.
Elliptical Windows: THE CROWNING GLORY to many fine feature windows, the Elliptical is a welcome addition to Entrances, Garden, French or Patio Doors, Casement Windows and other combinations. An elegant sunrise grille is optional. Ellipticals come in many different height profiles. Remember to consider restrictive ceiling heights when ordering.
Camber-Top Windows: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. What do you get when you take our best-selling Casement, Hung, Picture or Fixed windows and add some stylish curves? The answer is Norwood Camber-tops. Camber-tops can be mixed and matched with each other in a variety of shapes and sizes, or used in conjunction with the straighter lines of our standard windows to create a heightening effect that draws the eye upward. Their curved proportions are particularly dramatic when found over an entrance. Don’t box yourself in. Free yourself from the straight and narrow with Norwood Camber-tops.
Other Window Styles
Slider Windows: These smooth operators can have one sash fixed and one operating with a secure meeting stile lock in the center, only a half screen is required. This window type is great for deck applications as it does not interfere with traffic or furnishings.
Picture Windows: LET THE LIGHT SHINE IN… BEAUTIFULLY Norwood has improved on the standard design of our Direct Set picture window, giving it an even cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing appearance. A popular choice for commercial applications, frequently used in residential designs, this enhanced design – used singularly or in combination with other units – allows for a more streamlined affect.
Awning Windows: THE IDEAL WINDOW DESIGNED TO PROVIDE PROTECTED VENTILATION.Our awning windows allow the fresh air in, while keeping out the rain. And this window’s exceptional weatherstripping means wind is never a problem. Wind pressure actually enhances the seal.
Hoppers: Get great ventilation in any kind of weather with a Norwood Hopper Window used alone or in combination with other windows. Choose from Lever Lock or Transom Catch styles of locking hardware in finishes shown.
- Fiberglass needs no reinforcement (in most applications) and its high strength-to-weight ratio also means you get structural strength without the added weight.
- Fiberglass’s hardness means smooth hardware operation and helps the home security features.
- Pultruded fiberglass is one of the best insulators in the profile market.
- Fiberglass has a low U-Value, meaning you use less energy to heat or cool your home.
- A low rate of heat transfer also means a high resistance to condensation and noise.
- Fiberglass’s tensile strength permits slimmer designs with larger glass area for a given opening or frame size, providing more natural light and allowing heat gain in cold months.
- Fiberglass is impervious to moisture, extreme heat, cold or acidic conditions.
- When finished, Fiberglass will not corrode or degrade with exposure to UV rays, salt, chemical or acid rain conditions, making it an excellent choice for coastal areas and extreme southern exposures.
- Fiberglass windows retain dimensional stability throughout extreme temperature fluctuations.
- With an 80 year service life expectancy, fiberglass is the economical choice for longevity.
- Fiberglass will not rot, peel or warp and is impermeable to moisture.
- Requires little more than a regular cleaning.