Build with AdvanTech® flooring for award-winning performance you can rely on. Specifically engineered to combine industry-leading strength, superior moisture resistance and installation ease, AdvanTech flooring is the FLAT OUT BEST™for a quiet, stiff floor.
Total performance in one panel:
- High density engineered wood for industry leading strength and stiffness
- Advanced moisture resistant resin technology applied through the panel
- Superb fastener-holding power helps keep floors flat and quiet
- Patented fastening guide for easier installation
- Precisely milled and extremely durable tongue and groove profile for easy installation
- Ranked #1 in quality every year for more than a decade
- Backed by the reputation of Huber Engineered Woods
A lot is riding on your subfloor!
There’s good reason to trust AdvanTech subflooring — a combination of long-lasting strength, moisture resistance and nail-holding power. Combined with the polyurethane bond of AdvanTech subfloor adhesive, the AdvanTech Subfloor Assembly offers a panel-to-joist connection so powerful you won’t hear a squeak, guaranteed.
AdvanTech® Flooring Options
|PERFORMANCE CATEGORY||PANEL SIZE||EDGE PROFILE||PS-2 SPAN RATING||PANEL GRADE||CODE EVALUATION REPORT||APPROX. WEIGHT PER PANEL||PANELS PER UNIT|
|4′ × 8′||Tongue and Groove||20 OC||Rated for 19/32″||–||66 lbs.||55 pcs|
|23/32″ Panel||4′ × 8′||Tongue and Groove||24 OC||Structural 1||ESR 1785||78 lbs.||45 pcs|
|7/8″ Panel||4′ × 8′||Tongue and Groove||32 OC||Structural 1||–||96 lbs.||40 pcs|
|1″ Panel||4′ × 8′||Tongue and Groove||32 OC||Structural 1||–||109 lbs.||35 pcs|
|1-1/8″ Panel||4′ × 8′||Tongue and Groove||48 OC||Structural 1||–||125 lbs.||30 pcs|