Restoration Millwork One-Piece Corner
A home’s trim says a lot about a craftsman’s attention to quality and detail. Today’s material of choice for craftsmen is CertainTeed Restoration Millwork®. Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it’s made from cellular PVC, it out-performs wood by far—with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects. As for designability, it’s heat-formable for curves and arches, and a choice of Smooth or TrueTexture™ woodgrain finish offers even more options.
Our corners come with FinishedEdge™. The product edges are heat sealed using a proprietary CertainTeed process that creates a smooth finish, preventing dirt from collecting on the surface. This “smooth edge“ feature is also available on all trimboards.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- Natural White – ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting UV-resistant material
- Can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty