Restoration Millwork Fiber Cement Skirtboard
Made from cellular PVC, CertainTeed Fiber Cement Skirtboard is the ideal solution for meeting U.S. building codes requiring 6″ ground clearance. And, when used as a transition panel between siding styles, Fiber Cement Skirtboard offers added ease of installation, performance and style. It also features our Patent Pending DualStart™ Design – smooth finish on one side…TrueTexture™ wood grain on the other. While CertainTeed cellular PVC looks and feels like top-grade lumber, it provides performance and aesthetic advantages that wood and other materials just can’t match.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- Natural White – ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting UV-resistant material
- Can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty